- All Saints CEVA Primary School
- Babraham CofE (VC) Primary School
- Bassingbourn Community Primary School
- Burrough Green C of E Primary School
- Castle Camps CofE (VC) Primary School
- Castle Partnership
- Exning Primary School
- Granta School
- Great Abington Primary School
- Great Barton CEVC Primary School
- Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Hillside Special School
- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Houldsworth Valley Community Primary School
- Ixworth CEVC Primary School
- Lakenheath Community Primary School
- Laureate CP School
- Linton C. E. Infant School
- Linton Village College
- Long Road Sixth Form College
- Meadow Primary School
- Milton Road Primary School
- Morley Memorial Primary School
- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Paddocks Primary School
- Rattlesden CEVC Primary School
- Sawston Village College
- St Mary's Church of England Academy
- Stanton Community Primary School
- The University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
- Thurston CEVC Primary School
- Thurston Community College
- West Row Community Primary School
Hillside Special School
Hillside School is a community special school for pupils who have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have specific sensory, physical and behavioural conditions.
We believe that all children and young people have an equal entitlement to the highest quality education and we have a highly skilled and experienced staff team dedicated to helping children learn and achieve.
We provide for pupils aged 2½ up to 19 years of age. Post 16 provision at Hillside currently meets the needs of pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
We have eight classes including an Assessment Nursery. Staffing levels are high – on average one teacher and at least three Learning Support Assistants per class. Class sizes vary between five and twelve children, according to their needs and abilities.
We work in close partnership with parents, carers, other schools and colleges, visiting professionals, including therapists, and the wider community to meet the individual needs of our pupils and to ensure the best possible outcome for every child and young person.
We are situated in Sudbury, a historic market town in West Suffolk and serve a wide area, comprising Sudbury, Great Cornard and Haverhill and the surrounding villages.
We are a friendly and caring school and we provide an excellent education and an extensive range of opportunities to enable pupils to reach their potential.