- All Saints CEVA Primary School
- Babraham CofE (VC) Primary School
- Bassingbourn Community Primary School
- Burrough Green C of E Primary School
- Castle Camps CofE (VC) Primary School
- Castle Partnership
- Exning Primary School
- Granta School
- Great Abington Primary School
- Great Barton CEVC Primary School
- Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Hillside Special School
- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Houldsworth Valley Community Primary School
- Ixworth CEVC Primary School
- Lakenheath Community Primary School
- Laureate CP School
- Linton C. E. Infant School
- Linton Village College
- Long Road Sixth Form College
- Meadow Primary School
- Milton Road Primary School
- Morley Memorial Primary School
- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Paddocks Primary School
- Rattlesden CEVC Primary School
- Sawston Village College
- St Mary's Church of England Academy
- Stanton Community Primary School
- The University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
- Thurston CEVC Primary School
- Thurston Community College
- West Row Community Primary School
Exning Primary School
Exning Primary School is situated at the heart of the village of Exning, which sits just outside Newmarket on the border between Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
At present we have just under 200 pupils on roll and we are a one-form entry primary school; providing an exciting, challenging curriculum to children from 4 to 11 years old.
Our school provides an outstanding education within the context and understanding of shared values. We believe all children should be taught kindness, co-operation, resilience, honesty, respect, concentration and perseverance, creating an emotionally aware school family, within a safe and secure environment.
We believe the most effective way to prepare children for learning is to teach a skills based, creative curriculum giving children the opportunity to become motivated, independent learners that can steer their own learning. We give children opportunities to use their imagination, collaborate and persevere to achieve their personal bests that we celebrate within the school.
Weaving through our curriculum are our three main drivers:
• Enterprise - The ability to take risks, show initiative, undertake new ventures and think creatively.
• Emotional Intelligence - Understanding ourselves and others.
• Music and the Arts - Expressing ourselves through different media.