- All Saints CEVA Primary School
- Babraham CofE (VC) Primary School
- Bassingbourn Community Primary School
- Burrough Green C of E Primary School
- Castle Camps CofE (VC) Primary School
- Castle Partnership
- Exning Primary School
- Granta School
- Great Abington Primary School
- Great Barton CEVC Primary School
- Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Hillside Special School
- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Houldsworth Valley Community Primary School
- Ixworth CEVC Primary School
- Lakenheath Community Primary School
- Laureate CP School
- Linton C. E. Infant School
- Linton Village College
- Long Road Sixth Form College
- Meadow Primary School
- Milton Road Primary School
- Morley Memorial Primary School
- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Paddocks Primary School
- Rattlesden CEVC Primary School
- Sawston Village College
- St Mary's Church of England Academy
- Stanton Community Primary School
- The University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
- Thurston CEVC Primary School
- Thurston Community College
- West Row Community Primary School
Babraham CofE (VC) Primary School
At Babraham Primary School we aim to educate all our children to the highest possible standard, by providing a broad and balanced curriculum, which inspires and motivates them to become active, effective learners who achieve their very best. We pride ourselves on creating a stimulating environment where curiosity and the enjoyment of learning are encouraged for all.
We are a caring school that values the individual needs, interests and talents of each child by fostering close-knit co-operation and responsibility across all ages. We enjoy building strong partnerships with parents and carers, encouraging their involvement in their child’s learning and valuing their contributions. It is our aim to create a safe, secure environment, which supports the well-being of every child and enables them to acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding they will need throughout their lives.
In October 2013 Ofsted reported that:
• Babraham Primary School pupils feel safe, cared for and unique.
• The children make excellent progress during their time in the school because teaching is outstanding.
• Behaviour in lessons and around the school is outstanding.
• Teachers have high expectation for what pupils can achieve and plan exciting, interesting tasks to engage and motivate them.
• The Headteacher and staff work as an extremely effective team.
• Parents are overwhelmingly supportive.
In June 2014 SIAMS reported that
• The dynamic leadership of the Headteacher is extremely effective in promoting the Christian vision of the school.
• The explicit Christian values taught have an extremely positive impact on pupils’ personal, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
• The very strong emphasis on the care, well-being and academic development of each pupil ensures they enjoy their school life and achieve their full potential.
• The strong and pro-active partnership between the school and the church ensures the whole school community understands the distinctiveness of the school as a church school.